OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN MUSIC > Everything and Nothing

What Mediaplayer do you use on your PC/MAC to play music ?

<< < (11/11)

jkn:
I use iTunes - and I have a flac player but at the moment I can't think of what it is.  I don't use it very often as I'm usually listening on my ipod.

Antdude:
I use Audacity for FLAC files. Most of my Bandcamp purchases go through Audacity on their way to iTunes.

Ekstasis:
My search for the best player continue..but it might have ended too... since last time I have spent time trying to find other media players.  I have compared many different soundplayers, I think it is really worth your time trying to find the best player cause I hear a distinctive difference between players..

For mac users the answer is more simple, Audirvana  seem to be the best player in terms of sound quality.

For windows I have tested many, AIMP3, Jriver, Xmplay, Bug Head Emperor, cplay,  and at last lilith.

of all players so far I have tried I like Lilith the most... it sound obviously more detailed then the other players I have tried.  The Lilith  player have good reputation in audiophile forums but  outside of of these forums the player is still very unkown the main reason for that is the player is not in enligsh..but once you have set it up..it does not matter..

This is the skin I use right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version