OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN MUSIC > Everything and Nothing

What Mediaplayer do you use on your PC/MAC to play music ?

<< < (2/11) > >>

Seren:
hmmm, i thjink I am old fashioned and out of date - don't use computers to play music at all.

mgriffin:
Foobar is kind of a nifty stand-alone player, but I use iTunes because I have a huge library with many playlists, and it's very convenient to be able to play it from any computer (Mac or PC or iPad or iPod or iPhone) in the house.

People complain about iTunes messing up their library, but if you keep your library consolidated and don't do anything bizarre with metadata, it works perfectly well. I leave iTunes running on my studio Mac Pro 24/7, and play tracks & playlists from it from all over the place.

Ekstasis:

--- Quote from: APK on January 02, 2014, 09:11:36 AM ---Never use iTunes.
I use Winamp on one, and AIMP on another.
http://www.aimp2.us
Both good.

--- End quote ---

Winamp cool.. I used that before I did start use xmplay...
Xmplay can also loud winamp plugins..

I think the most important part of a media player is asio support, the difference in audio quality can be really dramatic especially on windows.

Ekstasis:

--- Quote from: mgriffin on January 02, 2014, 10:12:50 AM ---Foobar is kind of a nifty stand-alone player, but I use iTunes because I have a huge library with many playlists, and it's very convenient to be able to play it from any computer (Mac or PC or iPad or iPod or iPhone) in the house.

People complain about iTunes messing up their library, but if you keep your library consolidated and don't do anything bizarre with metadata, it works perfectly well. I leave iTunes running on my studio Mac Pro 24/7, and play tracks & playlists from it from all over the place.

--- End quote ---

How is the sound quality in itunes.... ?

Paul Vnuk (Ma Ja Le):
I use iTunes to manage my digital library as it still has the best system for playlists, sorting and such, as well as it works best with my idevices. For hi-rez listening I use Media Center.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version