OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN MUSIC > Art and Literature, Movies and TV

Oblivion - 2013

<< < (3/3)

Julio Di Benedetto:

--- Quote from: Seren on January 15, 2014, 07:58:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: Julio Di Benedetto on January 15, 2014, 07:01:20 AM ---........made me wonder what the heroine of the movie would do with all these Tom Cruise character around....a bit of weird ending in my mind.

--- End quote ---

:o :o :o :o oooh  :o :o :o :o

--- End quote ---

Right!..... ;D

chris23:
Haha. Good observation.

thirdsystem:
Really need to see Oblivion, Gravity and, as a result of this topic, Europa Report, which I was unaware of.

Moon.......... fantastic film as is District 9. Also check out Sunshine if you haven't yet  8).

Recently enjoyed the Blade Runner Blu Ray ( many years since viewed ) and also "2010 The Year We Made Contact" which I was quite surprised was not too bad at all considering the quality of the original masterpiece 2001.

Ekstasis:
I did love Oblivion very good sci fi on highest level!

I saw the movie called "Gravity" yesterday and I was just equally impressed with that one. 

Europa report was nice Sci FI to, and Last days on Mars seem nice have not watched it yet.

The movie called "moon" from 2009 I really recommend also.

I

DeepR:
I thought Elysium was awful. Such a mess of a movie. Underdeveloped story, overacting (or should I say: over-pronunciation) from Foster and others, wooden Matt Damon. And simply a lot of silly things happening. Top it off with pointless, random slow motion moments. Honestly, its only strong point is the visuals.

I like Oblivion, by the way. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version