Author Topic: Have any tried VIP  (Read 365 times)

Ekstasis

• View Profile
Have any tried VIP
« on: December 01, 2015, 12:36:19 PM »
It seem that people do not realize its power and how it revolutionize integration with midi with you software.

I am waiting for january 2016 before I will buy my first midi keyboard with VIP software.
M-audio and Alesis, AKAI are currently the ones that will use VIP software. All 3 companies have the same owner so we will probably not see VIP on any other manufactures.

M-audio have promised a more premium version then the M-AUDIO Code which seem interesting considering the high quality of the code model. Hopefully they will announce it in January.

With the VIP software your midi keyboard will almost become like a hardware synth since you no longer need the computer to change presets or parameters you can control everything on the screen.  They use sospehtice chaching algoririms so switching between presets will be faster then the regular way in your DAW.
You can play mutiple VST synths in a same VIP preset.

VIP means total Checkmate to all other midi manufacture who do not use this software, novations auto map in comparision to this is a joke,  the latest Native instrument NATIVE KONTROL  standard is something similiar to VIP with it difference that it will only work with plugins that are released in the NKS format. VIP works with all software.

Really looking forward to try this myself in reality,for me personally it will work a lot better no need to stare at computer screen and use the mouse while you try put yourself in a musical trance.