Author Topic: Help me finishing my ambient setup :)  (Read 4176 times)

LNerell

• View Profile
    • Personal website
Re: Help me finishing my ambient setup :)
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2014, 01:18:10 PM »
Behringer is a shit, sorry, I hate that shitty company, please don't recommend me their crap, because I had bad experiences with them in the past.

Normally I would agree with you, I for the most part hate Behringer and think most of their product is crap. But the X32 is pretty good for what it is. We have one here at work for use in our theater and its been going strong for over a year now. Does a great job and sounds good. We are probably going to get a second one for recording. Having said that I would probably not get one for a synth studio. I don't think it has any line level inputs, like what a synth puts out.  It's really a live board, we will use it in our recording studio for recording concerts and recitals because we can easily connect the two together even though they will be in different parts of the building. And from what I have read it was designed by Midas, Behringer took it and dumbed down the specs of it so they could make a cheaper version. It looks like the M32 is basically the same board but with higher quality components.
Take care.

- Loren Nerell