OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN MUSIC > Everything and Nothing

Regarding the Lost Island

<< < (2/2)

chris23:
That was a great series. My wife and I would spend hours speculating about the origins/meaning of the Smoke Monsters. Lost was a bit incoherent in from a big picture point of view, but I loved the character development, the way the pre-island stories would evolve into island stories, and the mystery of the island, the others, etc. I hope another series comes along that inspires the same sense of awe and immersion.

Ekstasis:

--- Quote from: chris23 on February 25, 2014, 07:03:55 PM ---That was a great series. My wife and I would spend hours speculating about the origins/meaning of the Smoke Monsters. Lost was a bit incoherent in from a big picture point of view, but I loved the character development, the way the pre-island stories would evolve into island stories, and the mystery of the island, the others, etc. I hope another series comes along that inspires the same sense of awe and immersion.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I miss this time, cause the series was a big part of my consciousness in that time...  I wish the island did exist in real as in the series, then I would love to go there for sure  to experience it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version