OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN MUSIC > Everything and Nothing

Does this woman want me to ask her out?

(1/5) > >>

drone on:
Hey all,

I am looking for opinions on a dating situation.

A woman I'm interested in has shown signs of mutual interest.  She's a single mom who in unattached.  Last week while chatting she told me when she's not hanging with her daughter she volunteers at two separate organizations.  She commented that she wants to cut back on her volunteer hours "to have more time to herself.". She offered this information without me asking about her free time or what she does on weekends. 

Does this sound like a subtle invitation for me to ask her out or get her number?

As with many guys, I often have trouble reading signs that a woman wants me to make a move.

Any ideas/comments greatly appreciated.  Thanks!!

einstein36:
Just causally ask her if she wants to go get some coffee at a local coffee shop and see how it goes from there...)

drone on:
Hmmm, well IMO coffee is a total cliche.  But thanks for the suggestion.  :)

Actually though I just am trying to gauge her interest so things are not awkward in the future.  Especially since she is a coworker in the office. 

SunDummy:
I don't regret anything I've ever done, but I sure do regret things I DIDN'T do. 

Ask her out!

SunDummy:

--- Quote from: drone on on April 21, 2014, 03:21:55 PM ---...Especially since she is a coworker in the office.

--- End quote ---

Wait a minute...  Is this the same co-worker who now won't talk to you?

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version