Author Topic: Awakenings July 4th 2015  (Read 2476 times)

Analoguekid

• View Profile
Awakenings July 4th 2015
« on: June 08, 2015, 04:35:00 AM »
 :) I have been very lucky in getting an opening spot at the next Awakenings concert in Burton upon Trent UK on the 4th July, this will be opening for Bouvetoya from Ireland and Binar England. I have recorded 3 x 10 min promo tracks to allow people the opportunity to hear the kind of thing I will be playing. My set will be a 45 minute continuous piece of music and ambient sounds and completely improvised using only Hardware instruments and FX :-)

here is a link to those tracks just in case anyone on here is interested in them

https://soundcloud.com/concept-devices/sets/burton-promo-tracks

Analoguekid

• View Profile
Re: Awakenings July 4th 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 01:01:08 PM »
This is an announcement from Phil Booth the promoter of these events

"Pleased to announce that the VT for the next concert on 4th July will be flac and/or high end mp3."

For those that don't already know, this VT is a recording of the nights music, with MC's intro/outro etc. it is specifically designed for those that don't usually attend but like to hear what went on or those that just cant get there logistically, and its great value for money at almost 3 hours of live Ambient, BS or experimental EM music. It also supports this great UK event and there aren't many of them left now. 

Its available to purchase up until the night before the event and in very rare cases sometimes after from the Awakenings website which is here :-)

http://www.awakenings-em.co.uk/
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 01:03:22 PM by Analoguekid »

Seren

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 12:38:51 AM »
Good luck with the gig Martyn

Analoguekid

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 01:08:20 AM »
Good luck with the gig Martyn