Author Topic: New X-Files bluray box release widescreen/remastered  (Read 3062 times)

Mikrotikor

• View Profile
    • Зацените мой новый обзор андроид
New X Files bluray box release widescreen/remas
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2017, 12:19:22 PM »
DKR
Great chapter, I am off to continue with First Strike. I try and limit myself to just one chapter at a time. Have you read the book The Art of Racing in the Rain? Good story, with the dog talking to the reader.
Успехов вам! пожалуйста зацените http://0gogo.ru/it мой канал если не трудно =)

Ekstasis

• View Profile
Re: New X Files bluray box release widescreen/remas
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2017, 08:46:27 PM »
DKR
Great chapter, I am off to continue with First Strike. I try and limit myself to just one chapter at a time. Have you read the book The Art of Racing in the Rain? Good story, with the dog talking to the reader.

I started to watch a couple of episodes from first seasons 2 years before it had bluray release, I did read online that it was in the works..
I am glad I waited.. it was very hard to watch in that 4:3 format now in 16:9 it is much better and a lot cleaner pic.

I watched all seaons, to be fair, it was kind of a struggle sometimes, the quality of the content did vary a lot from the episodes,
for instance I did only like the alien episodes mostly, all these monster episodes I did not like as much.

Nowdays there is like 13 episodes per season for a tv series pе x files is like 24 episodes per season... so A LOT of filler episodes..
but overall, it is a must see ofc... but the inconsistancy is kind of high compared to a lot of other newer series that has been released since then, it might was one of the best in the 90s sure..