Author Topic: Looking for a label for a release  (Read 2355 times)

Oenyaw new

• View Profile
Looking for a label for a release
« on: May 28, 2018, 06:09:11 AM »
Lable needed, major or independent.
I have composed and recorded a piece of music that is in the process of being certified as "longest recorded and released", I just need a label to release it. Ambient/minimalist composition that lasts 63 days, made up of 720 2:06:00 parts. Available on a 128 gig flash drive formatted as mp3 at 128kbs. If it sells, it will be expensive, and I don't think I'll sell very many. I will make them, I only need a label to "release". Terms will be negotiated by myself and label. It will need a catalog number and a spot on the labels website. You collect the money, send me the money and shipping destination, I'll purchase the flash drive, put the files on the drive, and send to the purchaser. I'm not kidding. I want the Guinness World Record, and that will be our publicity.

Please email me at oenyaw@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Tardigrade

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a label for a release
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 02:28:35 PM »
I suggest you make some contacts in Japan and include a Mercedes Benz with the purchase of your ridiculously long low bit rate music.  This has been done before.  I mean the Benz with the very long music. 

SunDummy

• "Calm seas do not create good mariners."
    • View Profile
    • SunDummy.com
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 03:06:22 PM »
You’re going to have to add another 650 days to that release; Jliat is way ahead of you, at 711 days, 14 hours.

http://www.jliat.com/bio.html
I wish I was a Glowworm; a Glowworm's never glum. 'Cause how can you be grumpy, when the sun shines out your bum?

www.sundummy.com

Oenyaw new

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 10:23:56 AM »
Bull of Heaven has us all beat. Not going to split hairs, but mine is scored, key of A major, all parts begin and end on "a", all parts different.

Once again, just looking for a label.
Thanks
PS, at 320 kbs, it needs a 1 terabyte hard drive (also available).

FabioKeiner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 04:13:08 PM »
d'you know about 'the long now' project? it would fit exactly for your release and I think they eve  did commision some work time ago :)