OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN MUSIC > Everything and Nothing

Best Friend

(1/5) > >>

Joe R:
My best friend killed himself yesterday evening. He had been having marital problems, and had recently begun divorce proceedings. He leaves behind his wife and 2 children.

Right now we're feeling pretty rotten. It seems like a horrible nightmare that'll pass, but of course it won't. It's so unreal...

If you can send your prayers and positive energy this way for him, his family, and his friends, it would be greatly appreciated.

I always hear people say that God will never give you a burden greater than you can bear, but maybe that's not true. It certainly wasn't for him.

MarkJohnson:
Our condolences, Joe. We might not be an obvious bunch to turn to, but you have a whole forum here to support you if you need us. You, your family, and your friends are in our thoughts and/or prayers.

Undershadow:
I don't do prayers, Joe, but my thoughts are with you in this very sad period. These things will pass. I only hope the passing of time will swiftly start to soften what must be a terrible blow.

lena:
Oh my gosh, Joe,
I am so, so sorry to hear about your best friend! What a terrible loss, (for both you and his family), my thoughts will definitely be with you today...

APK:
These thing are a shocking, tragic loss. The loss will remain.
I wish all concerned the very best in dealing with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version